Registration Policy and Cancellation Policy
Fratun Meetings Pvt Ltd suggests you register for the correct meeting and choose the correct slot of accommodation relevant to your requirements. If a registrant is unable to attend a meeting for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organization.
Online Registration: Register online with a credit card for the respective conference. Online registration is encouraged. We recommend using the latest version of Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer as your browser during the online registration process. Purchase Orders for registrations paid by cheque cannot be processed online. Please use the Mail form to register with a Purchase Order or cheque.
Offline Registration: To register offline the participant/applicant need to contact the respective conference manager. The conference manager will advice the process of the offline registration procedure.
Acknowledgment: After completing the transaction, the participant/applicant receives the confirmation receipt from the respective conference secretariat within 24 hours after receiving the confirmation from the finance department.
Onsite Registration: Payment must be made before receiving conference materials on-site. The suggestible mode of payment is by cash.
Refund requests must be made in writing or via email to the respective conference manager. If the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then the following refund arrangements apply, Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overheads, we had to keep Refund Policy is as following slabs-
· Before 90 days of the conference: Eligible for 60% of payment Refund.
· Within 90-60 days of Conference: Eligible for 50% of payment Refund.
· Within 60-30 days of Conference: Eligible for 40% of payment Refund.
· Within 30 days of Conference: Not eligible for Refund.
Events of Natural Disasters or Unpredictable Activity
· Fratun Meetings Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement, or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accidents, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism or hostilities.
· Fratun Meetings Pvt Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone the conference in case of any natural disasters or terrorism activity, In this case, the organizer cannot accept any refund requests from the attendees that result from canceled flights.
· Fratun Meetings Pvt Ltd provides an opportunity for the attendees to transfer the fee to any future conferences. Fratun will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property to attendees as a result of the conference.
· By registering for any Fratun Meetings Pvt Ltd, the parties agree that the organizers may use personal information of their clients to contact them by email, telephone, or fax in order to provide appropriate data for this event or about upcoming conferences and activities that the organizers are planning and may be of interest to them.
· Fratun Meetings Pvt Ltd may reveal your personal information to service suppliers of third parties involved by Fratun Meetings to help in the conduct of the event. The organizers can also share this data with their partners and sponsors of events so that they can contact delegates about other products and services that may be of interest to attendees.
· Without your approval, Fratun Meetings will not reveal your private information to any other third party except as needed by law.
· If you do not wish your details to be used in this manner, please contact email@example.com by email to confirm this.