· Get Certified for your participation.
· Reduced Costs/Affordability
· Knock-Down Geographical Barriers
· Great resource for learning new career skills
· Convenience from the comfort of your own home or from work
· They're Archived: Ability to view events in the recording
· Learn from the Pros
· Global exposure to your research
· Make new connections
· Significant time saving
· Increased engagement
· More Engaging
· Position yourself as the expert
Young Researchers Forum:
Young researchers are supported and motivated by
· Academic and professional relationship establishment · Opportunity to interact with the global experts in respective areas · Motivating them to present their research at International platform
· Presentation of certificate and awards
Guidelines for the Abstract Submission:
· The abstracts must be submitted in the English language (including title, abstract text, author names, and affiliations).
· Presenting author’s contact details including full mailing address, office phone number, email address, and contact number.
· Name(s) of presenting author and co-authors: first name(s) or initials of first name(s), family name.
· Affiliation details of all authors: Department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country.
· The presenting author of an abstract must register for the GWPHHM-2022.
· The abstract must be submitted online or can be e-mailed to the organizer.
· You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the organizer if you did not receive confirmation within 2 working days.
· You can submit your work in any broad themes (or) other topics related to GWPHHM-2022.
· All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
· Abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
· The title of the abstract should be as concise as possible and should appear in bold, lower case, and centered.
· Co-authors and affiliations below the title in italics (the main author's name should be underlined, and the name of the presenting author should be marked with an asterisk (*).
· The main body of the text is to be left-aligned.
· Single spacing throughout the content.
· References, denoted by superscript numbers in the text, should be listed at the end of the text using standard Chemical Abstracts Source Service Index terminology followed by YEAR, VOLUME, and PAGE.
· The use of figures, graphs, and schemes is recommended where this aids the understanding of the text.
· Abstracts should be sent as an MS Word or PDF email attachment to Conference mail id with the subject line 'CONFERENCE NAME abstract' or you can submit online via the conference website.
· Please include your full address and contact details of the main author and the presenting author in the email and indicate whether you are submitting an oral or a poster presentation.
· After completion of the conference, speakers could submit their full-length papers to any of our related journals and will be published within 2 months time period.
· A confirmation mail will be sent in regards to receiving your abstract and if no mail has been received within one week, please contact the conference coordinator.
Guidelines for Joining Webinar:
· After you register for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite with a personalized user ID for webinar access. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see this email in your inbox.
· Follow the steps provided to join the webinar 1 or 2 days prior, for preventing any technical issues on the day of the event.
· Please join the webinar 30 minutes early to minimize last-minute issues.
· Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running this application.
· For audio, it is always better to attach an external device.
· If you have audio issues, please check your application audio settings and your computer speakers.
· Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
· Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss should raise hands and the host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
· You need an external device for connecting your video if you are joining from a computer.
Guidelines for Posters:
· Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes to allow for an introduction and Q&A session at the end of your talk.
· In order to stay on track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
· The working language of the webinar is English.
· If you are a presenter, be ready with your presentation slides open on your device when the meeting starts.
· Please share that document while sharing your screen.